Sunday 3 May 2020

All about Asasi Pengurusan UUM




I made this post since every year I'll receive some enquiry about Interview Asasi Pengurusan, UUM. All I can say is, I am the 17/18 batch which is 3 years ago and my own experience during my time will not be the same as yours but, feel free to read to gain some experience and do preparation for your benefits!

p/s: Excuse my bad grammar; words and so on since these posts I made in 2017/2018. And I guess I'm not that matured on that time hahah. 

All you need to know, UUM only offered for Foundation level, Degree level, Master and PhD level. And for foundation level usually you guys will be put in the same Inapan Siswa (Inasis) which is near from your class. It might take several minutes to arrive, 5-10mins depends on your speeds.

Syaza Auni Salehan: Asasi Pengurusan UUM

You'll be in a room with 2 people including you. So, do not be too picky about your roommate, try to get to know her first and enjoy your 1 year together. For class, you'll have same classmates for 1 year so please get to know each other and create the bonding among yourself because after this during degree you guys will be separate away from each other depends on your course and inasis. 

Then, please behave and show a good attitude to all students in UUM because wherever you go, you'll bring the name as Asasi Student. So, never try to show your bad attitude to others (no matter how you wanted to be yourself). 

These are the posts that you can have a read:


Any enquiry you can just e-mail to me
nurmusfirahzaini@gmail.com
OR
thru DM Instagram
@Musfirahzn

Love, Mushy


Post a Comment