Wednesday 30 October 2019

Review 11: Cerave Moisturizing Cream 1.6 oz/50ml/48g



Hi guys, It's been a while I didn't post anything on my blog due to my studies but today I would like to share with you guys another new product that I've tried and please know this is my honest review and this is not paid review. Sometimes I will compare some product for you guys reference.


Cerave Moisturizing Cream 50ml/48g
You guys might be confused with me as I loved to change my moisturizer once I finished it. But the thing is, it's not like what you think. I am someone who loved to try something new no matter what kind the thing is, even from a dangerous thing if I want to try, I will try. Same as changing a moisturizer, it is not changing. It just I want to share with my fellow friends and others my experience while using it and for those who didn't find their suitable moisturizer yet. 
For your information, I've been using this Cerave Moisturizer Cream since 23 September 2019, about 1 month already and it still lasts long until now even I've been using it for a trice per day. 
I would go for each perspective. Enjoy reading!

Packaging
As shown in the picture above, the packaging is totally good because for me having a tube moisturizer is a good one since you no need to use a spatula or you don't need to take it using your fingers so it guarantees cleanliness from bacteria. The opener is also quite hard to open so you've no worry if it will spill out in your bag because it won't. The tube is made of hard polyplastic idk it's a specific name. Oh ya! Cerave Moisturizing Cream has 2 different type which is for Normal to dry skin 56ml and dry to Very dry skin 50ml. And this what I've been using is dry to very dry skin type.



Ingredient
As shown in the back of this product, you can see by yourself how safe the product is. It contains 3 essential ceramides & hyaluronic acids which are the crucial ingredient must-have in every moisturizer. 

It is also free from fragrances and you can smell something like medicine in it. 
The main ingredient has been used are aqua/water and glycerine which is the main ingredient that I would be looking for in every moisturizer, but this moisturizer contains a few alcohols which are might irritate some skin. 

But so far, I'm not irritated with alcohol. It just sometimes you will feel a bit hurt when you apply it. ((it just sometimes ok sometimes)). But I'm totally okay with it. 

For those this product
For those who have dry skin, normal skin, like mine I'm dry with sensitive skin. Not suitable for those who have oily skin because for me oily skin should go with a gel-based moisturizer like Clinique. 
Then, for those who loved cream-based moisturizer, but one thing you must know about the good of cream-based moisturizer is, your skin won't be drying even you've been in the air-conditioned room for about a day. This moisturizer makes your skin look smooth, matte and trust me you'll feel totally fine in cold temperatures. 

How to Use it
Cleanser-Toner-Moisturizer
It is 12 months expired after opened it. And last long for about 1-month half.
*for a better result, please use a good hydrating toner like mine I used Hada Labo Premium Hydrating Toner. 


Pros
Lightweight
Develop with Dermatologist
Fragrance-free
National Eczema Accepted
Contains 3 essential ceramides & Hyaluronic Acids
No need to apply 2/3 layer based
Easy to carry
Moisturize my skin efficiently
Affordable and not pricey
Easy to apply
Won't feel greasy

Cons
Hard to find in Msia
A bit thick for those oily skin
A bit hot if you've been under sunlight right after you wear it (because I do experience it while waiting for the bus in my Uni lol)
Contains alcohol and might irritate those who allergen 

Price
The price is varied according to the seller but in the range of RM28-RM35 
No store sells this product, so it is either you buy it online/go to another country and buy. This one I bought from one seller on Ig but a bit pricey since I've found another more affordable place.


Rating
9/10 😍😍😍 
I love it but it is yet it is hard to find it locally in Malaysia. 

Repurchase
I won't repurchase it because I will find something easiest to find & buy in the store rather than depends on any personal shopper because I do have a trust issue with its authenticity and price varies.

*Disclaimer: This is not a paid review since I've bought it using my own money and I love to try something new. And I'm sorry if my language was wrong 😓😔😅

Mushy Zaini


Post a Comment