Thursday 17 January 2019

Tips 4 : Micellar Water Vs Cleansing Oil Vs Cleansing Balm

Image result for double cleansing

Hi everyone! For today tips, I am gonna share with you guys what are the differences between Cleansing Oil, Cleansing Water (Micellar Water) and Cleansing Balm. I bet most of us knows about cleansing oil and micellar water but not really with cleansing balm. But, don't worry. After you read this post, you gonna successfully understand what are the differences of them.

Cleansing Oil 
Cleansing oil is an oil-based liquid that been used as the other ways to remove excessive makeup, and clogged pores.

Cleansing water (Micellar Water)
Cleansing water is a water-based makeup remover. Makeup remover and micellar water is a same thing only differ on tagline and price. And also, makeup remover might have a bit coconut oil especially for eye makeup remover. But still, both are the same things which is contains Poloxamer 184 which is function as cleanser

Cleansing Balm
Cleansing Balm is a solid cream and rich that melts away to remove makeup and impurities. Might irritates if you hardly rub onto your face.

Which are the great one
Dry skin - please go for Cleansing oil or cleansing balm or micellar water
Oily skin - Cleansing balm and oil
Combination - Used what fix your skin

Myth that is actually a fact about all this three cleanser

1. Oily skin type shouldn't go for cleansing oil 
Oily skin user produce oil-impurities that can only be remove by cleansing oil. So, you guys also can use cleansing oil but make sure there is no mineral oil. If you feel hesitate, you can go for cleansing balm but not micellar water since it doesn't clean your skin very well. 

2. No need cleansing oil since I don't wear makeup
A big No, You still need a cleansing oil even though you are not wearing a makeup since the air around you contains a lot of impurities and dust that attach in your skin pores

3. I don't need cleansing oil in the morning
This myth actually I agreed a bit ya because we didn't put any spf and makeup on. But still you need to clean it by micellar water for more clean

The myth around you might be true or not but trust me, if your skin can adapt it well just go for it. All of us have a varies skin types and problem. So my tips can not really suits you well. But just try and error to fix your skin clean. 

My recommendation
If you having a very light makeup you can go for a micellar water first then, if you feel like your skin is not clean enough, you can go for cleansing oil

I'm a dry skin type. Everyday I woke up in the morning, I'll always clean my face with micellar water (not cleansing oil because I think it is too much) then go for face cleanser. Then, if I go out and having a heavy makeup I'll go for cleansing oil directly in the night.

I rarely used cleansing oil. I used once per two days since I don't really wear makeup and spf at home, But trust me. By using micellar water everyday before solat, and before morning bath, your skin are very clean enough. and you can see no more clogged pores and acne appear on your skin.

Hopefully all this nonsense I talk about above can make you more bravely enough to use this three product. Do not be afraid to try. 

Mushy Zaini

1 comment