Thursday 17 January 2019

Review 8 : Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Oil 200ML


Hada Labo Cleansing Oil.

First thing you need to know is :

Hada Labo as we know, a product from Japan that is famous for the success of its product especially toner that is tailored to suit all skin types. Include this cleansing oil.

Suitable for who
All skin types


Price
Shopee range sale RM46.28
Hermo RM53.00 (Sale) NP:RM58.90
Watsons RM49.16 (sale) NP:RM58.90

Main Ingredient
1. 4types of oil = Olive oil, Macadamia Oil, Jojoba Oil, Roseship Oil
2. Super Hyaluronic Acid
3. Absorbent Hyaluronic Acid

Benefit of oil Ingredients
1. Olive oil = Rich with vitamins, Antioxidants properties, Moisture skin
2. Macadamia Oil = Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic oil, suits dry skin because of squalene,Contain linoleic acid for balancing oily skin, and contains phytosterols assists redness and itchiness
3. Jojoba oil = Moisturizing, non-comedogenic, treats sunburn wrinkles and acne
4. Roseship oil = Moisturizing, brightening, Evening skin tone

Tudia, a lot of them have oil
And about all the ingredient is about moisturizing


How to apply (Night only)
1. Clean your face using a Hada Labo Cleansing Oil by pouring on your hand and put a few water drop to transform milky emulsion liquid before applying onto your skin
2. Rinse using water after 1min
3. Wash your face with Facial Cleanser
2. Apply toner using your hand preferred
3. Apply serum (Let it be for 10-15 min)
4. Apply moisturizer

For me, dry skin user. I use this two days for once only or especially when having a heavy makeup on. Because I don’t really used makeup everyday so basically I used this two days for once only. And still my skin getting better and no more feels like clogged pores or dirty spot.

How long it can be used
Depends on you. But if you are using this every two day once.
I swear you that this can be used for about 10 months or more.


Pro
-free of mineral oils, fragrances, Alcohol & Colorant
-Hydrate my skin well
-Non-sticky
-Easy to apply
-no more clogged pores

Cons
-a bit pricey unless you bought during sale
-Might irritates some people due to it’s oil ingredient for those allergic to.

Recommendation
Yes. For those still searching for the best cleansing oil, I would suggest you use this cleansing oil since it has too many benefits and the ingredient also can help your skin hydrated well, So you must try!

Before this I’ve been using Simple Cleansing Oil, overall to compare with this brand is, simple might be light and can caused our skin dry but it also help in clean up my skin well. I love both but I will go with this Hada Labo since it helps my skin hydrated too.

Repurchase
Yes once it finish

Comment
My skin no more clogged pores. Crude oil is accumulated. But yes maybe because of the very heavy liquid he is when close to the face is not how best but okay is because it's heavy to moisture skin. so okay lah. I will use this. since he pon does not irritate his skin or what is just so heavy can still be forgiven hahaha

Rating
9.8/10  

*Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. This is my honest review since I buy using my own money and I love to try something new

Mushy Zaini

1 comment