Monday 7 January 2019

Review 7 : The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%



The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 

Suitable for who
For dry skin, for those want to shrink skin pores

Ingredient
Niacinamide 10%
Zinc 1%

Benefit of Niacinamide
1. Act as Vit B3 that rich with iron to nourish our skin
2. Brighten skin tone
3. Contain antioxidant that can help to reduce bad effect to skin
4. Reduce redness and blemish on skin
5. Fight skin aging
6. Improve skin layer
7. Shrink the pores

Benefit of Zinc
1. Speed up skin renewal
2. heal redness and treating acne
3. Treating sunburn


Price
can buy through TO website or any personal shopper, shopee, ig shop
price is vary due to differ seller, make a wise comparison before buy
Price in range RM38-RM45

Also can buy from any seller (ig/shopee) who sell trial pack which is like 15ml or 10ml to try and patch first to avoid wasting

How to apply
1. Wash your face using a cleanser
2. Apply toner
3. Apply The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% (Let it be for 5-10 min)
4. Apply moisturizer
5. Apply sunscreen (Wait before 15 min) before going out

How long it can be used
For everyday using maybe it can be used for about 3-4month idk since I'm not finish mine yet

Pro
-Hydrate my skin
-Non-sticky
-Easy to apply
-Light
-Help to rebalance my skin tone
-Make my skin glowing like boom!
-Shrink my pores
-Brighten my skin a bit

Cons
-A bit pricey but still reasonable
-Always steal girls heart because of its benefits.
-might irritate for anyone who allergic to niacinamide


Recommendation
Yes. For those still searching for the best serum to improve your skin glow, I would suggest you use this serum since it has too many benefits and the ingredient also can help your skin improve well, So you must try!

Repurchase
Absolutely yes! Right now I'm saving my money just for this!

Comment
My skin improve better since I used this! Totally fall in love with this product.
Thank you, The Ordinary , for introducing this superb product to us! Never regret trying this. 


*Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. This is my honest review since I buy using my own money and I love to try something new

Mushy Zaini




Post a Comment