Monday 7 January 2019

I'm Done Semester 1 A181


After 4 months fighting with degree life finally I'm done with my first semester! Yeehuu, It's not easy like what am I thinking before. Struggling with my own feeling, depression, group members and all shit things that very cliche in university life. But I'm thankful because still got chances to be surround with my Asasian friends since yeah they are the only friend that I can lied and trust on. 




September 2018
Entered university with full hope to be a successful student and strive hard in studies. But ya, I can't deny that actually what am I learned in this first semester were totally same with my syllabus in Foundation. So, it makes me feel like "Aduh, aku kena hadap lagi" hahahaha. But then, I'm thinking again, I'm thankful sebab dah belajar so it wouldn't be so hard for me to adapt. Also, his first month lah me and my friends struggling in collecting merit ya mata sira. I don't know how can I be too obsessed with merit. but ya at least merit tinggi. One thing that I can be proud of actually. 




Oktober 2018
In this month, me and friends were trying out something new, something yang more challenging like handling University punya programme which is most of us never do it before. But, thank to Miss Fatin who gave us this huge opportunity and trust to handle the programme, and finally we did it! We managed to handle the program for Minggu Keusahawanan under University punya programme. We slept less, we spent more time together to discuss the flow of the program until we successfully managed it wisely. It was the most precious things happen in my life since I got to managed the program even I'm nobody. In this month also, I've been selected to join Benchmarking for our Business Mathematics programme untuk kelayakan pengiktirafan program di peringkat Kementerian. From that also, I met wakil wakil from every batch yang super good in their batch lah. Good experience to be surround with them actually, Then I participate in Maths Olympiad Screening Test for joining the competition in Uzbekistan but didn't managed to get it but at least I got to place myself in practising classes for preparation for the upcoming year competition but then, due to my laziness, I didn't go to the class and didn't do the exercises omggg. 



November 2018
Almost at the end of my semester, here me and my friends got to join SUK Keusahawanan in selling Pisang Goreng Cheese during Pesta Konvokesyen 2018. November just a simple month, nothing best just busy in finishing my assignment and test. Kalau rajin, turun hoki petang-petang but yeah boleh kira dengan jari je tahap kerajinan turun tu sebab jauh beb. Balik senja, kekadang maghrib sipi-sipi dah nak habis time huhu then lepas sembayang mandi then feel sleepy tidur, kerja assignment homework semua tergendala huhu. 



Disember 2018
This last month left, only focused on final examination and here in the pic above, we supported our friends who is participate in Malam Kebudayaan which is attended by Ismail Izani. 

So, This is the only things that I've done with my first semester! Quiet exhausted at first but then, ya I'm survived bro! haha. From now, just praying for the best result Final Sem1. Nothing much to hope for, just hoping the best since my calculus paper really messed up with my 'senggugut' day. 

Semester 1 Subject
-Data Exploratory and Generalisation
-Calculus 1
-Discrete Mathematics
-Malaysian Nationhood
-Ethnic Relationship
-English Proficiency II

What am I hoping for the next semester is, please no more laziness, Musfirah. And it's time for saving money! Road to new resolutions 

Mushy Zaini

Post a Comment