Friday 2 March 2018

Review 2 : Applying Neutrogena Moisture SPF 15 100ML

بِسْـــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم    




Hi and morning guys ! Here is some review from me about Neutrogena Moisture SPF 15 100ML. 

p/s :This review is not a paid review. It just my review on this product based on my own skin.

First of all, you guys can have a look on how I apply the moisturizer. In the video, I make it no sounds because I want to explain here. 



STEP BY STEP :
1. After you clean your face, clean your wet face using tissue paper and not a towel because towel might be have a bacteria if we keep using it.

2. After you clean up your wet face, just apply the moisturizer, remember ! don't let your face free without moisturizer more than 60 second after you clean your face using cleanser or it might cause your skin become dry.

3. apply moisturizer by using hand. Make sure you have wash your hand first. After applying your moisturizer you can continuing your makeup routine as usual. Don't forget to apply sunscreen make sure the sunscreen you choose is not SPF30 below because nowadays we need SPF50++

That's all the step on how to apply this moisturizer

PROS
1. Fragrance free
2. Non-Comedogenic (won't clog the pores)
3. Hypoallergenic
4. Best packaging with nozel
5. Easy to close & open 
6. Not sticky

CONS
1. Too much smells like a medicine
2. Not really good for dry skin
3. Contain AHA/BHA (Maybe too much BHA that's why it cause my skin too much drier!)
4. Not really good for Malaysian because we need more than SPF 15+ 

PRICE
RM33.45 AT Watsons (After member's card Discount)
RM36.30 at Guardian

RATING
7/10

REPURCHASE
Absolutely NO because it's makes my skin looks oily and sometimes hurts my skin once

p/s : Idk whether I have a sensetive skin or maybe it works for others skin type. You can try it out and give me some review in the comment below ! Thankyou 💘💘💘





Post a Comment