Wednesday 28 February 2018

Review 1 : Simple Oil Cleansing & Garnier Micellar Water



 
Hey guys ! today I would like to share with you guys all of my skincare product that I bought and used now. All of this product I bought from Drugstore which is Watsons and several of them I bought from Hermo. 







πŸ’™πŸ’™ My skincare Routine Everyday πŸ’™πŸ’™


Morning πŸ‘‡


❤ Clean using Oil Cleanser

❤ Clean using foam/gel cleanser

❤ Using Moisturizer

❤ Using Sunscreen/Sunblock



Night πŸ‘‡


❤ Clean using Oil Cleanser

❤ Clean using foam/gel cleanser

❤ Using Moisturizer


πŸ’œπŸ’œHere is my list of Product with Prices πŸ’œπŸ’œ





1. Good Virtues.Co Black Seed Oil Brightening Cleanser 100ml RM12.90
2. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 500ml RM64.26

This two item, I used as a facial cleanser. What the difference between this both cleanser is fragrance as cetaphil is free fragrance but in GVC there's a fragrance that's why GVC has a very nice smell. But it's okay. Both I use whenever I like. 

Probably I use cetaphil once I realize my face is very oily, so I will use Cetaphil. But, when I see my face is hydrated and not oily, I only use GVC as it makes my face become more hydrated and moist.

Cetaphil suits me well, and it never irritated my face as it suitable for me, but not sure for you guys. Try a bit before you buy it. It works for all skin type but maybe some of you might have irritated more dr or become drier or peel off. So, it's better for you to get know your skin type first before you try any product.

Next, 


3. Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil 125ml RM35.80

This oil cleanser I just bought a few days ago and it really works on my skin and I really really fell in love with this product !!!! I give this simple product rate 10/10. Because after I use it, it really makes my face become clean and clear and smooth like a baby. You should have a try ! 

Try to do double-cleansing. which is, πŸ‘‡
1.  Use oil cleanser to clean any dirt on your face, applied on a dry face. After you clean, rub your face with it, then wash your face clearly using warm water. 
2. Then, do another cleaning by using any gel/foam cleanser *I used cetaphil/GVC Foam Cleanser to wash your face.
3. Don't wipe your face using any handkerchief/cloth by preferring to use tissues as you will disposable the tissues and not worry about any bacteria on the handkerchief anymore.

you also can use micellar water by Garnier but t works for simple and basic makeup/a simple routine as you went to the class but not for a heavy makeup. You can use Garnier Micellar Water before using Simple Cleansing oil. 


That's all for now about my skincare which is focusing on Cleanser and double-cleansing. Next Entry, I will update on how to treat my skin properly


p/s: Let me tell you that I am not really pro in this field. I just sharing my review and if you realize anything that I'm wrong, do comment in below so let me know and others know πŸ‘




Love, Mushy

4 comments

  1. aff try pakai cetaphill utk mslh kulit oily tp tk mnjdi T,T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Aff kulit sensetif ke? sebab mostly review yang Mush penah baca. Cetaphil not really a good product sbb each person have diff skin. So, its only works for some skin. But, Alhamdulillah setakat mush pakai ni ok, Cuma kalau noticed kulit tengah kering memang mus xpakai hehehe. mus pakai GVC je, tapi GVC pon for me ok, cuma taknampak kesan sangat. Thats a disappointed things :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. cetaphil doesn't work on my skin but i love garnier oil cleansing its great :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaa. it doesnt work for several of you. try on cosrx cleansing morning for dry skin and simple cleanser for combination skin :D

    ReplyDelete