Tuesday 18 August 2020

Daytrip Itinerary Pulau Perhentian - Twin Brothers



Assalamualaikum & good evening, since I got a lot of time since semester break so, I feel like I wanna share with you guys about my itinerary to Pulau Perhentian. This is my first time being there, before this I was looking at the pictures on the internet; someone’s experience, but thank Allah finally I got to be there too!


All started when I do reply my friend’s Instagram post; I’m telling her to bring me there (Terengganu) since I never go there before, and some long conversation goes until I decided to make a group Whatsapp for us (me, my friends; Huda & Que). We talked & discuss there almost a month till we came with one date for sure to go. 


The most exciting part is, me & Huda; we were struggling in saving our money to be there; Huda had to sell Popis while me, I’m doing a preloved clearance item with some bundle selling through the shoppe. It quite tough for me since yeah, we need a lot of patience to sell more. And that’s what I did. I do sell my items day by day till I only got a few more left. We both got such a passive income & we used that money to afford us there. 


Talking about itinerary to Pulau Perhentian, we chose Day trip instead of Full package since we run out of budget & we couldn’t find any other offer & prices that suits our budget. But, the choice we made is not wrong since we still have fun there & like seriously; it was super duper tiring day for us! So, let’s check it our itinerary in Pulau Perhentian. 



P/s: You can fund Twin Brothers in FB, Instagram by their name


Day trip Pulau Perhentian 2020 #2

Package includes:

-Boat transfer 2 ways

-5 checkpoint of snorkelling

-Full snorkelling equipment

-Professional Snorkeling guide

-Unique transparent kayaking @ riding banana boat (either one to add on RM15 to play both)



4th August 2020

7:00 AM: Depart from home to Jetty Kuala Besut

8:00 AM: Arrived Jetty Kuala Besut (purchased Marine Park Ticket RM5 Adult; RM2 Student & Child)

8:45 AM: Depart to Pulau Perhentian 

9:30 AM: Waiting for snorkelling activities at Twin Brothers Port

10:30 AM:Depart to 1st checkpoint

10:50 AM:Arrive at 1st checkpoint - Turtle Beach (Practising wearing a goggle & swimming)

11:15 AM: Arrive at 2nd checkpoint - Turtle Point (swimming with a turtle)

11:30 AM:Arrive at 3rd checkpoint - Fish point (feed fish with bread)

12:00 PM:Arrive at 4th checkpoint - Shark Point (finding a shark but no one)

1:00 PM: Arrive at 5th checkpoint - Lata Air Berani

1:45 PM: Arrive back at Pulau Perhentian (having a lunch)

2:00 PM:Kayaking since we chose this; you can play how long you want 


But we just play for 15 mins & then we moved to the nearer bench to have a seat & enjoy the view since we were exhausted. After half an hour, we take a bath in the public toilet & changed our cloth. At 4 PM, we went to Jetty Kuala Besut by riding a boat ferry instead of speed boat like at first. So, this itinerary sums up our whole day in Pulau Perhentian. 



For me, it is a right choice, but I guess you can find another better package since we thought this package is not worth with the price since it excludes the lunch, & the given time for each snorkelling point is a bit short. Besides, we don’t have a chance to meet any turtle since we just find one turtle when we arrive. Maybe due to a lot of people & boats there make them feel uncomfortable or scared. Same with Shark point, we couldn’t find any baby sharks there. Last but not least, for those who don’t know how to swim like me; I find it is a bit boring and scared since the checkpoint they brought us is a bit far from the land & I was afraid all the time, and I couldn’t help myself to go down there even I wore a life jacket and goggle, 



In short, if you ever found any exciting & affordable full-day trip package you can drop a comment below so that, the other person who saw this post can have a look onto that package. Have a beautiful day! Cheers


*Disclaimers: This is not a paid review, this is my OWN story that I experienced. If you have any other question, you can drop in the comment section below or feel free to email me: nurmusfirahzaini@gmail.com or visit my Instagram @Musfirahzn. Thank you

Post a Comment