Thursday 1 August 2019

Review 9 : Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50+PA++++



Hi guys, It’s been a while I didn’t post anything on my blog. Today I would like to share with you guys my honest review on

Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50+PA++++

For your information, I’ve been using this product a year ago and already repurchase so many times and yes. This is the very holy-grail sunscreen I ever tried.


Let me show you why

1.Packaging
As shown in the picture above, you can see. The packaging is very easy to use which is in the tube which is not easily broken down, not fragile, and the opener is also tight so it won’t spill out if you don’t close it properly.



2.Ingredient
As shown in the picture above that I screenshot from Cosdna website. The ingredient is all function as the solvent, emulsifier, moisturizer, and emollient. Solvent means, like watery, easy to apply and easy to mix. While emulsifier and emollient used as a stabilizer and act as the quality of softening or soothing. Based on the ingredient we know, this product is water-based and suits everyone who uses it.

3.For those this product
For anyone who cares about skin cancer, and who cares about her skin to avoid from sunlight. Seriously, it suits everyone’s skin. Include sensitive skins and acne skin typed. So never feel suspicious to use this product. Trust me, it works for everyone’s skin


4.How to use it
Day: Cleanser-Toner-Moisturizer-Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence
Night: No need except there’s a sun in your place.
*If you have serum/acne treatment. Used it before moisturizer.

Make sure to re-apply every 3/4hours. And after apply. Please avoid sunlight for the first 15 minutes

5.Pros
-Lightweight
-Easy to blend
-Doesn’t leave a white cast
-Make makeup look smoother
-Protective from sunlight
-Doesn’t sticky at all
-Quick dry
-Feels hydrate
-Doesn’t make skin feel itchy or dry
-Doesn’t feel oily
-Helps dark spot


6.Cons
-Could be a bit pricey if it’s original price so only bought when it has a discount
-I’ve read on twitter, methylparaben in this ingredient can react to UV rays that can cause one of the symptoms to Cancer. Read below: 

“I know ramai yang suka Biore aqua rich tu but do know it contains methylparaben. Ada studies show that parabens react with UV rays to for carcinogenic substance (substance penyebab cancer). The study, not a huge one but for me better safe than sorry” 
@paminordin

7.Price
Hermo - RM35.00 After discount RM31.50
Watsons - RM35.00 After discount RM29.75

8.Rating
10/10 💓💓
I love it so much! And never thought to try other brands

9.Repurchase
Absolutely yes! Already 3 times repurchase and right now I have 2 more tubes as stocked

*Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. This is my honest review since I buy using my own money and I love to try something new

Mushy Zaini

Post a Comment