Sunday 12 August 2018

Food Review : Kyochon 1991


Cafe Kyochon 1991

Introduction  
Kyo = Wisdoms and Chon =Village so it's all about = Wisdoms of Village

Founder : Chairman Kwon

Have 3 promises  
1. To never ever serve fast food
2. To use 100% natural ingredients
3. To use only the freshest,healthiest chickens

Locations
1. 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Selangor
2. Pavillion, KL
3. Sunway Pyramid, Selangor
4. Gurney Hotel Penang
5. Pearl Shopping Gallery, Klang Lama
6. SkyAvenue Genting, Pahang
7. MyTown Shopping Centre, KL

My Comment
It has 3 different types of chicken dishes, and overall for this three I would rate 10/10 to Red Pepper Chicken, 9/10 for honey chicken and Soy garlic Chicken with 8/10. 

What I always orders (?)
Organic green salad RM15, 
Nok-cha (Refillable) RM7, 
Wingette & drumette red pepper Regular 8pcs RM16 
Wingette & Drumette honey chicken Regular 8pcs RM21


For the first time, I did taste a real green tea. Which I thought, green tea means the colour of the drink might be green. But, No. the real green tea is not the green one. The reality is just a yellowish tea, but when we taste, we will know that's a green tea. To order this green tea, you can order by korean drinks in Nok-sha. Nok-Cha means green tea. There are three types of korean drink which is Nok-Cha (green tea) Bori-Cha (barley tea) and Oksusu-Cha (Corn tea).

Also, their salad was so good! The sauce that they used I just can't stop eating until my tummy was full and I can't finish my chicken part. 

You guys can order by follow the instruction in the menu which is by set, ala carte, beverages and side dishes. Usually I went there, I didn't take the set one because of I just want to have a chicken and I don't want to eat steam rice. So, you guys still can order by ala carte if you guys don't want to eat the steam rice. 

Go and have a try there :)
Affordable and worth with price and taste

Or you can checkout their website for more info

#throwback #kyochonmalaysia #iloveit #3rdtime

3 comments