Friday 13 April 2018

Review 3 : WOW Skin Vitamin Serum Set

بِسْـــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم   

Hi and good morning guys ! As well as the title shown. This is a review that I made when I've try about 3 week for this WOW Skin Vitamins Serum Set. 



Image result for wow skin vitamin serum



Seperti yang you guys lihat packaging and the box is simple but nice. Dalam setiap box of WOW Skin Serum ni ada dua botol serum which is for a day and night serum. 



Before


After

WOW Skin Serum 

-Contains 15ml each bottle
-Contain for Day & Night Serum

Price 
Normal pice : RM120
Promo Price : RM70
Exclude postage


1. WOW Skin Vitamin Skin Serum : Day Serum




Day Serum Ingredient

Vitamin B3 - Anti-Redness, Immune Boosting,Skin glowing and Antioxidant
Vitamin C - Collagen Boosting, Improves textures and Skin Hydrating
Vitamin E - Skin Firmings, Anti-dark spots, and Treats sunburn

Step-by-step Day :
1. Low PH Cleanser
2. WOW Skin Day Serum
3. Moisturizer
4. Sunblock

1. WOW Skin Vitamin Skin Serum : Night Serum



Night Serum Ingredient
Vitamin A - Anti-wrinkles, skin smoothing, Anti-Dryness and Decrease sebum
Vitamin D - Reduce acne, Anti-inflammatory and Cells repairing

Step-by-step Night :
1. Oil Cleansing
2. Cleanser
3. WOW Skin Night Serum
4. Moisturizer
5. Sunblock



BOTH 

Cara pemakaian

1. Titiskan satu titik ke dua-dua belah pipi muka, dahi, hidung dan dagu.
2. Oleskan ke wajah
3. Dap dap dap ke muka
4. Biarkan 10saat dan mula pakai moisturizer

Rating from me
9/10

Comment

This serum is very good for my skin because it treats my skin to get no sunburn during the day eventho I went for a trip/Programme that oppose me to Sunlight. But, it is a long-term using and you only can see the different after 1/2 months after. But still, I am falling in love with this serum and pls pray for me so that I can keep repurchase this item 💘💘💘😍

Repurchase?
YES OF COURSE

Disclaimer : This is not a paid-review instead this is my own review for my blogger. I bought using my own money and I am eager to know and try this serum and Alhamdulillah it works for me.

Love, Mushy 👄

18 comments

  1. itu hari gi ladang... kena sunburn... baca info kat sini. tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apa-apa jenis serum pun memang penting untuk kulit wajah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum, Tumpang iklan sis ����

    Untuk dapatkan special Promo WOWSKIN, boleh klik di bawah

    http://bit.ly/specialwowkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaa for those yg nampak this iklan. plssss you should try!

      Delete
  4. Hai mushy ! Nk tnya , u pkai serum tu tahan smpai brp bulan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Afiqah! This serum can be used for about 2 months.

      Delete
  5. Nk tnye ..X yah pakai toner ke before or after pakai serum? ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. need toner before serum.
      Cleanser-Toner-Serum-Moisturizer-Sunscreen :)

      Delete
  6. Serum ni ok ke utk kulit berjerawat dan sensitif

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it it good, Idont really know since I'm not acne-prone skin person. But, for me you must bear in mind that this is Local product. And I just giving my honest opinion about it and our skin are different maybe it's okay on me but not you. :D

      Delete
  7. sesuai untuk umur berapa? sebab saya dah 38 tahun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't really know but you can check it out from their instagram and ask them for a better decision. Hee :)

      Delete
  8. Sory.. Nk tnya product ne made in mn ye?

    ReplyDelete
  9. kenapa sekarang dah macam xde org jual wowskin serum ni kat ig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi awak, tak silap saya still ada. Just search dekat ig ye

      Delete